Sigmatech Industrial Automation Technology
IPS MAKING & SERVICING COURSE
|No of Class||18|
|Duration Per Class||2 hours|
|Training Topics||Class no.||Class topics|
|1||1. Concept of IPS.
2. Concept of Resistor and capacitor.
3. Working procedure of resistor and capacitor.
4. Fault finding of resistor and capacitor.
|2||1. Concept of diode and transistor.
2. Working procedure of diode and transistor.
3. Fault finding of diode and transistor.
|3||1. Concept of timer ic
2. Pin configuration of timer ic.
3. Timer ic based circuit.
4. Concept of relay, working procedure of relay.
|4||1. Concept of IC( LM3525 and LM324)
2. Pin configuration of IC( LM3525 and LM324)
|5||1. Concept and Circuit diagram of oscillator.
2. Working procedure of oscillator circuit.
Over load section
|6||1. Concept of over load.
2. Circuit diagram of over load.
3. Working procedure of overload section.
Charge control section
|7||1. Concept of charge controlling.
2. Diagram of charge controller.
3. Working procedure of charge controller.
|Power circuit||8||1. Concept of power section.
2. Circuit design of power section.
|9||1. Working procedure of Power circuit.
2. Connection diagram.
|6||Transformer||10||1. Concept of transformer.
2. Type of transformer.
3. Transformation ratio.
|11||4. EMF equation.
5. Determination of transformer section aria
6. Determination of SWG.
|12||1. Requirement of transformer wending.
2. Volt per turn calculation.
3. Final wending.
|7||Display section||13||1. Concept of display section.
2. Connection of display with mother board.
|8||Component installation and soldering||14
|1. Concept of soldering.
2. Necessary equipment of soldering.
3. Component installation on PCB by soldering.
|9||Assemble all equipments||16||1. Diagram of assemble.
2. Battery connection.
3. Power circuit connection.
|10||Casing and IPS installation.||17||1. Casing and testing.
2. IPS installation.
|11||Exam||18||1. Written and viva.
2. Practical exam.