Professional video editing is hard to define because usually, it’s something that you hardly notice. It’s only when things go bad that you’ll notice a lack of professional video editing. Of course, you don’t need to hire a professional video production company to get professional video editing. Instead, you just need to follow this guide.
What you’ll learn:
- Includes Adobe Premiere pro!
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
- By the end of the course, you’ll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics, music, etc.), or your own footage!
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Export and save your videos for HD playback.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Design clean and professional titles for you videos.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos… making them more visually interesting.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading.
- Apply visual effects such as stabilizing shaky video, removing grain, and making video more cinematic with overlays.
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
- Installation & Overview
- Start a new Project in Premiere Pro
- Understand the Workspaces
- Exploring Preferences
- Exploring Keyboard Shortcuts
- Import and Organize Video Clips and Other Files
- 10 Keyboard Shortcuts to Help You Edit Faster
- OPTIONAL: How to Import Footage with Media Browser
Editing Your Video with Trim Clips, Split Edits, Slip Edits, and More:
- Create a New Sequence and Understand the Timeline
- Add Clips to the Timeline, Sync Footage, and Make Selects
- EXERCISE: Sync Audio and Video
- Basic Edits – Trim Clips, Split Edits, Slip Edits, and More!
- Add and Edit Cutaway Footage and Photos
- OPTIONAL – Editing Narrative Video Scenes Together
- Adjust the Size and Position of Your Clips & EXERCISE
- EXERCISE REVIEW: Adjust Size and Position of Your Clips
- Open Multiple Projects
- Close Multiple Gaps
Create a Custom Blur Transitions:
- Add and Adjust Video Transitions & EXERCISE
- EXERCISE REVIEW: Add and Adjust Video Transitions
- Quickly Add Video and Audio Transitions from the Timeline
- EXERCISE: Create a Custom Blur Transition
Exporting Your Video:
- Export a High-Quality Small-File-Size Video
- OPTIONAL: Understand the Export Module
- Export a Full Resolution Video
- Export a Small-File Preview Video
- EXERCISE: Finish Your 1-Minute Documentary
- Understanding the media encoder
Design a Lower Third with Motion:
- Create Titles with the Premiere Pro Title Creator
- Design a Clean Lower Third Title Card
- Create Scrolling End Credits
- EXERCISE: Design a Lower Third with Motion
- Design a Lower Third with Motion EXERCISE REVIEW
- Live Text Templates: From Adobe After Effects to Premiere Pro
Audio Track Mixer to Edit:
- Adjust Audio Levels
- Pan Audio Left & Right – Working with Audio Channels
- Remove Background Noise with Low and High Pass
- Make Audio Sound Better with EQ
- Parametric EQ Effect
- Reduce Echo with Parametric EQ Effect
- Use the Audio Track Mixer to Edit Audio
- CC 2017 Update: Editing Audio with the Essential Sound Panel
- Remove Background Noise with Adaptive Noise Reduction
- EXERCISE: Remove Background Noise from Video Clip
- EXERCISE REVIEW: Remove Background Noise from Video Clip
- Add Music to your Video (and where to find free music)
- Remove Background Noise with Audacity
Color Correction and Parametric EQ Effect:
- Basic Color Correction with the Lumetri Panel
- EXERCISE: Fix the White Balance of a Shot
- Creative, Curves, Color Wheels, HSL Secondary, Vignettes
Color Correcting with the Lumetri Panel:
- Color Correction with Adjustment Layers
- Color Masks & Tracking Masks
- Reduce Echo with Parametric EQ Effect
Motion in Premiere Pro:
- Add Motion to Your Text Titles
- Create the Ken Burns Photo Effect
- EXERCISE: Add Motion to Video to Make More Dynamic
- EXERCISE REVIEW: Add Motion to Video to Make More Dynamic
- OPTIONAL: How to Add Motion to Screenshot Graphics
Project for Premiere pro:
- Making a short video Story Based.
- How Freelancing Marketplace works.
- Complete account as a freelance Video Editor & Animator.